Yngwie doesn’t need a guitar stand 🤷🏻

I recall watching an interview with a guitar tech who was hired to prep guitars for Jeff Beck's upcoming tour (obviously, this was years ago). He asked Jeff if he had any particular guitars that he wanted for the tour and he was told no, just grab a few strats and that will be fine. Much to the shock of the tech, Jeff's strats were just in piles throughout the house. No cases, no care taken.
Can you imagine how much better Jeff would have been had he just organized his guitars?! :cry:

Can you imagine how much better Jeff would have been had he just organized his guitars?! :cry:
It just shows that the things we plebs hold precious are simply the tools of the trade to some. If guitar were my career and I had accumulated stacks of them through endorsement deals I'd probably view them that way as well.

I recall watching an interview with a guitar tech who was hired to prep guitars for Jeff Beck's upcoming tour (obviously, this was years ago). He asked Jeff if he had any particular guitars that he wanted for the tour and he was told no, just grab a few strats and that will be fine. Much to the shock of the tech, Jeff's strats were just in piles throughout the house. No cases, no care taken.
He did have guitars around the house but most lived in a couple of multi stands. And no care is wrong.
Jeff was also super particular about his main strat . This was several over the years

Back