Weorrahhrroahireerahoooaaaaeeee

TSJMajesty

Rock Star
Yeah, that's what it sounds like!

Best thing about not playing my Majesty through a JP2C preset on the Axe III for 2 days, is:

From the first A chord, as strike it hard and let it ring out and gradually subside, blooming into all these mesmerizing overtones, amongst the distorted tonal bliss, it just sounds like an eargasm. :chef:chef:chef

Whew. I need a cigarette. And yes, I spelled it right! :rofl

FUCK
YEAH

Yeah, that's what it sounds like!

Best thing about not playing my Majesty through a JP2C preset on the Axe III for 2 days, is:

From the first A chord, as strike it hard and let it ring out and gradually subside, blooming into all these mesmerizing overtones, amongst the distorted tonal bliss, it just sounds like an eargasm. :chef:chef:chef

Whew. I need a cigarette. And yes, I spelled it right! :rofl

FUCK
YEAH
Fine, but did you have to fucking cuss! :hmm

Regardless :grin, these non-Majesty owners just think we're full of shit!

kate mckinnon flirting GIF by Saturday Night Live

Hey @TSJMajesty, I did notice on TOP, a couple of days ago - a dude had a NGD for a fucking primo blue quilt Majesty Hydrospace (figured it's ok to cuss in this thread since the OP went crazy :cuss:grin).

I'm tempted to pm him to join here so can have another person to skewl these fewls around here! :banana:pitchforks :pickle

Hey @TSJMajesty, I did notice on TOP, a couple of days ago - a dude had a NGD for a fucking primo blue quilt Majesty Hydrospace (figured it's ok to cuss in this thread since the OP went crazy :cuss:grin).

I'm tempted to pm him to join here so can have another person to skewl these fewls around here! :banana:pitchforks :pickle
PLEASE DO! (I'm not a member. Unfortunately)

Back