Having trouble getting rid of stuff...

ithanii

Hi Gear Forum

I Posted this over on the guitar side of things but i wanted to get a bass side perspective as well.

The day has finally come where more room must be made to make room for new, unfortunately i am terrible at self control and making decisions, so i thought i would take it to here to as for as much help and comments as i can get to help make a decision on what to get rid of and what is actually worth keeping now a days. They are all winners to me =)

Here is a link to what i currently have, please feel free to make comments on what you think is worth keeping and which you think should go and are not worth having around Thanks all!

If it was me, I would keep your favorite active 5 string (my choice would be the BTB) and the 5 string Jazz, sell all the rest and buy a vintage style P bass and a short scale of some sort. Maybe a Serek or a Fender JMJ.

Between an active neck-thru 5 string, a passive J 5 string, a vintage P, and a short scale I can’t think of anything you couldn’t cover.

If it was me, I would keep your favorite active 5 string (my choice would be the BTB) and the 5 string Jazz, sell all the rest and buy a vintage style P bass and a short scale of some sort. Maybe a Serek or a Fender JMJ.

Between an active neck-thru 5 string, a passive J 5 string, a vintage P, and a short scale I can’t think of anything you couldn’t cover.
What do you think of the EB-3s

If you're always this coy, I can see why you're having trouble getting rid of stuff. ;)

P.S. WOW what a collection!
I never know what to sell anything for, i always have trouble parting ways with things, and i fear that ill rip someone off. But if im offered something i cant refuse then i cant refuse ya know

I never know what to sell anything for, i always have trouble parting ways with things, and i fear that ill rip someone off. But if im offered something i cant refuse then i cant refuse ya know
Actually, I'm the same way on all counts. (Usually when I rip someone off, that someone is me. :D)

Back