Fractal Talk

Thread is deserving of multiple "Told Ya'll!" gifs now.
Given that the only thing you've told anyone in the last 9 months has been via GIF, I don't think it counts anymore bruh!!

Trump Words GIF by moodman

(I kid, I kid)

:rofl :rofl :rofl :beer :beer :beer :guiness :guiness :guiness

Those new spring and plate algorithms are resource hogs.
I'm sure this is true, but I'd rather be given the freedom to shoot myself in the foot. Or better still apply the tool responsibly. For instance, I might want to run the spring reverb and an amp block and nothing but, into an external power amp and guitar cab. It would be nice to have that option. (I can't imagine the CPU load of these reverbs would preclude something like this?)

I'm sure this is true, but I'd rather be given the freedom to shoot myself in the foot. Or better still apply the tool responsibly. For instance, I might want to run the spring reverb and an amp block and nothing but, into an external power amp and guitar cab. It would be nice to have that option. (I can't imagine the CPU load of these reverbs would preclude something like this?)
I like how Helix does it. If there aren’t enough resources to add a particular model, it “grays” it out.

Silly question - but is there a way to stop the "Save/Edited" indicator from coming on, if you switch on/off pedals or between scenes but end back at your default last saved state?

I just got the FM3 this morning... Running 7.0... Got my first preset set up. Just gonna play with that a while and get familiar. Will wait for the official 8.0 release. So far so good. Sounds frickin good. Even compared to a QC and Helix I recent had but returned both.

Silly question - but is there a way to stop the "Save/Edited" indicator from coming on, if you switch on/off pedals or between scenes but end back at your default last saved state?
You can shut off the edited light on scene change.......To do this, click on "setup", it's on the config tab in Axe-Edit.

Another way to not see the edited light, is if you use switches with CS Midi and a loopback cable.

Back